Lipa Later is a payments service platform that allows customers to own and have unrestricted use of purchased products as they pay for them in affordable and flexible monthly instalments.
The Lipa Later platform, founded by Eric Muli has been made possible through partnering with over 500 stores in Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, and Rwanda. The platform has integrated its platform with online e-commerce shops including Sky.Garden, Anisuma, dixons, compland, cheki.co.ke, among others.
The firm has also partnered with major brands including Tecno, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, Infinix, and Hotpoint among others.
How to use Lipa Later
- Visit www.lipalater.com and click on ‘Sign up’
- Input your details i.e name, phone number, national ID, Next of Kin
- Click Submit
- On the next page, you will see the pre–approved amount you qualify for.
- Your Account allows you to view monthly instalments, due date, your full statement and making payments.
- You can now purchase any product from the over 500 retail partner stores.
- Start making easy payments a month after you have received or picked up your item.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.