TikTok is undoubtedly one of the most used social media platforms across the globe. The platform features short videos with various video & voice effects tools.
Perhaps one of the most interesting features is the voice effect which allows users to modify the sound of their voice. You can easily add voice effects on TikTok using the procedure below;
How to add voice effects to TikTok videos
To apply a voice effect to your TikTok video, follow the steps:
- Record your TikTok video
- Confirm the recording by tapping the red check icon on the bottom of the screen;
- Click on to Voice Effects button on the next screen on the right;
- Choose your desired voice effect as the video is playing.
- The effect is automatically applied to the voice in the recording.
- Confirm your recording and tap the “Next” button, located in the lower right corner.
- Finally, post your video by tapping the “Publish” button to post your recording.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.