Motor vehicle search in Kenya can now be done online thanks to NTSA Motor vehicle Search and other services platform TIMs.
The platform allows people who wish to purchase a used vehicle to do their due diligence to be able to know the history of the car as well as the real owner.
So, here are the steps of performing a NTSA motor vehicle search online, the service costs Kes. 550 -paid via mobile money service i.e MPesa, Equitel or Airtel Money.
How to conduct a Motor Vehicle Search online in Kenya Via NTSA TIMs
- Log in to your eCitizen account.
- Select National Transport Safety Authority (NTSA)
- Next, click on “Get Service Now”.
- Select “Make Application”
- Select “Vehicle registration”
- Choose “Search for a motor vehicle (copy of files)”
- Click Apply Now and enter the vehicle registration number without space, i.e, KCC537X.
- Select your payment method and follow the instructions on the website to download the requested registration information.