Motor vehicle search in Kenya can now be done online thanks to NTSA Motor vehicle Search and other services platform TIMs.
The platform allows people who wish to purchase a used vehicle to do their due diligence to be able to know the history of the car as well as the real owner.
So, here are the steps of performing a NTSA motor vehicle search online, the service costs Kes. 550 -paid via mobile money service i.e MPesa, Equitel or Airtel Money.
How to conduct a Motor Vehicle Search online in Kenya Via NTSA TIMs
- Log in to your eCitizen account.
- Select National Transport Safety Authority (NTSA)
- Next, click on “Get Service Now”.
- Select “Make Application”
- Select “Vehicle registration”
- Choose “Search for a motor vehicle (copy of files)”
- Click Apply Now and enter the vehicle registration number without space, i.e, KCC537X.
- Select your payment method and follow the instructions on the website to download the requested registration information.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.