Before you can get money from CashNow, you need to know the application procedure to access the loan, the requirements, and the borrowing terms.
With these in mind, it will be easier and faster to get the loan. Knowing the requirements will also help you know the repayment terms to avoid listed as a defaulter leading to disqualification to re-apply.
CashNow loan App offers loans ranging from Ksh 3,000 to Ksh 50,000 with interest ranging from 5 per cent to 36 per cent Annual Percentage Rate.
CashNow loan app offers a repayment period of 14 days. Loan decisions are made through an automated system that takes into account many factors, including one’s credit scores, income, payment of other loans, MPesa usage, and other information.
If not successful the first time, continue saving data on your phone and to reapply after the period stated on the CashNow loan app.
How to apply for a loan with CashNow
- Download and install the CashNow loan app from the Google Playstore
- Next, enter your number for verification code to proceed.
- Fill in the required profile info as well as emergency contacts to complete registration.
- Check your loan limit
- If provided click request loan
- Upon successful review you will receive funds in your MPesa acccount
How to repay CashNow loan via MPesa Paybill
- Go to MPESA toolkit on Safaricom Phone
- Select Lipa na M-PESA and select Paybill option
- Enter CashNow Paybill number 942312
- Next enter your MPesa number as the account number
- Enter your repayment amount
- Key in your MPESA pin
- Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
Call: (+254) 0110000042
Address：Delta Corner Annex, Ring Rd Westlands Ln, Nairobi, Kenya