Using the new Internal Revenue Management System (IRMS), you can easily pay your parking fees within Nairobi via your mobile device using MPesa.
Here’s the procedure;
- Dial *235# or *647# on your phone
- Choose option 1 for parking
- On the next page, select the preferred type of parking e.g Daily, seasonal, or off-street.
- Next, enter the Number Plate
- on the next page reply with the zone, you are in e.g CBD, Westlands or Upperhill
- Select the category of your vehicle e.g bus, private or taxi
- Press 1 to proceed to payment
- Enter Mpesa pin to complete payment
- Once completed, a message will be sent to your phone on the payment details
How to pay for parking in Nairobi via online portal
- Visit http://epayments.nairobi.go.ke and log in with your registered account.
- Select the parking duration
- Choose the parking zone and vehicle type
- Enter the vehicle registration number
- Confirm parking fees details
- Input your pin and complete payment
- You will receive a confirmation message and an option to print the ticket