You can easily register your company online in Kenya using the e-citizen digital platform that links citizens to government services.
The e-citizen platform allows Kenyan Citizens and Foreign Residents to apply for Government to Citizen (G2C) services and pay via mobile money, debit Cards, and e-Citizen agents.
There are six main types of business entities in Kenya. Including;
- Sole proprietorships
- Registered companies (public or private)
- Limited liability partnership
- A branch office of a foreign-registered company
- Business societies
Below is a procedure to register your company online.
- Visit www.ecitizen.go.ke
- Sign in with your details or signup if you don’t have an account
- Go to “BRS” (Business Registration Service)
- On the page click on make an application tab
- You will be presented with the below image with options to choose what you prefer to register
- Choose the type of business you’d like to create.
- Next, enter your preferred name of Business; provide at least 3 preference.
- Nature of the business.
- Next tab enter registered office address
- Input your ownership information
- Finally, submit application details i.e National ID or Passport, National Social Security Fund (NSSF), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) certificate, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) membership.
- Pay the application charges using the following payment modes;
- Airtel Money
- EazzyPay E-Agent
- Debit/Credit/Prepaid Card
- KCB Cash
- Equity Cash
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.