ecitizen portal gives Kenyans access to a number of government services where they don’t have to travel or queue for many hours.
The portal gives users an opportunity to interact with NTSA services, applying for Good Conduct Certificates, getting County government licenses, e-passport applications, and many more.
For most of us who use multiple passwords for different platforms, you might end up forgetting the password for your e-citizen account.
You can easily recover your ecitizen password by following the procedure below.
Resetting eCitizen Password
- Visit the eCitizen Login page
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- You will then be requested to provide your National ID Number or the Email address your signed up with
- Enter the details and click Reset My Password button.
- You will be given options to choose how you’d like to reset your password.
- Reset code will be sent either to your email address or via SMS to the number you registered with
- Choose what you prefer and click the Continue button to proceed.
- You will get a confirmation code on the selected mode of receiving the code
- Input the code into the eCitizen reset page
- On the next page create a new password for your account.
- Create and confirm it.
E citizen contacts
If you want further assistance, you can get in touch with the ecitizen team using the following contacts:
- Telephone: +254 780 206 206/ +254 709 480 000 /+254 743 946 150
- Website: ecitizen.go.ke
- e-Citizen on Twitter: Here is ecitizen’s Twitter handle (@eCitizenKenya)
- e-Citizen Facebook: Ecitizen is on Facebook here