Rooting your Android device allows you to gain access to some restrictions allowing you full access to the device as a root user with admin privileges.
You can modify software code, system application and settings, overclock or under-clock the processor, remove bloatware, replace the firmware, remove and replace the complete operating system and many more.
You can easily root your device. Here is how to do it;
- Install Kingo Android Root.
- Enable USB Debugging (Setting > About > Developer Options)
- Run The Kingo Android Root And Connect Your Phone To Your Computer (Via USB).
- After a few seconds, it will automatically connect
- Click Root And Wait For Process to finish
- It will take about two minutes to initiate and root.
- Your device will be successfully rooted
If you Do not want your device to be rooted, you can go back and click Unroot