WhatsApp has been working hard to ensure the security of its users from being breached, using the two-step verification system you can prevent your WhatsApp account from being hacked.
The two-step verification option allows Whatsapp users to set a 6-digit passcode as an extra layer of security to confirm it is them when they are accessing the App.
How to enable two-step verification on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp
- Select the Menu option or three dots from the right-hand side
- Tap on Settings from the drop-down option
- Select Account
- Click on two-step verification
- Tap on Enable
- WhatsApp will ask users to enter a six-digit passcode.
- Enter six digits for a passcode. Again re-enter the six-digit passcode to confirm
- Add your email address on the next screen and confirm it
- Tap on Done to enable two-step verification or two-factor authentication
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.