Postbank was established in 1910 regulated by the Kenya Post Office Savings Bank Act with a goal of engaging in the mobilization of savings for national development.
With the growth of technology, the country’s oldest bank has morphed to keep up with the current digital trend to allow users to withdraw and deposit funds via their mobile devices.
How to withdraw money from your Posbank account to MPESA via USSD Code
M-Sawa is a mobile phone account from Postbank allowing users to create accounts, transfer, deposit and withdraw funds anywhere.
- On your phone dial *498#
- Proceed with the steps to withdraw
- You will receive a reference number, put it down and redial *498#.
- Input the reference number you received
- Enter your new PIN and confirm,
- Dial *498# for mobile banking options
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.