The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) today announced at least 6,674 vacancies for tutor interns in primary and secondary schools.
The internship posts are part of the National Government post-Covid-19 Economic Stimulus Programme announced by H.E President Uhuru Kenyatta back in May 2020.
According to TSC the vacancies are 1,998 posts for primary schools and 4,876 for secondary schools.
Teacher interns attached to Primary schools will be eligible for a monthly stipend of Kshs. 15,000/, while those attached to Secondary schools will be eligible for a monthly stipend of KShs. 20,000. On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the interns will be awarded a certificate.
How to Apply For the TSC Internship
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to make the applications online through the Teachers Service Commission Website by Monday, 14 December 2020.
- Visit www.tsc.go.ke under Careers” or www.teachersonline.go.ke
- Once on the page, hover to ‘view/ apply’,
- View the details of the job then apply for the post.
- Enter your surname, ID and TSC numbers to proceed.
- Fill in your personal details to complete the application
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.