Pochi La Biashara is an M-Pesa product that was introduced by Safaricom for business owners to receive and separate business funds from personal funds on their M-PESA line.
Why you should use Pochi La Biashara service
- Pochi La Biashara has a simple sign-up process with no paperwork involved.
- It enables business owners to separate their business funds from personal funds allowing them to use business transactions to plan financially.
- Payment once done cannot be reversed without the approval of the business owner.
- Business owners can now sell airtime from the funds collected in their Pochi wallet and earn a 5% commission on the value sold.
- There is access to Mini statements showing the latest top transaction.
Rates and Charges of Pochi La Biashara
Pochi La Biashara applies standard customer M-PESA rates
How to use the Pochi La Biashara service
Using your M-PESA line, the business owner will:
- dial M-PESA USSD *334# and select Pochi La Biashara to opt-in
After opting in, you will be able to see the menu to access your funds under Pochi La Biashara.
Customers have three channels to pay from and into your Pochi La Biashara:
- USSDDial *334# from their Safaricom M-PESA registered lines,Select Pochi La BiasharaSelect Send to Pochi >> Enter merchant phone number >> enter the amount and complete the transaction using your M-PESA PIN
- M-PESA STK MenuSelect M-PESA >> Select Lipa Na M-PESASelect Pochi La Biashara >> Enter the merchant’s phone number >> enter the amount and complete the transaction using your M-PESA PIN
- M-PESA Supper APPLaunch the M-PESA SUPPER APPSelect Pay >> Select Pochi La Biashara >>Enter the merchant’s phone number >> enter the amount and complete the transaction using your M-PESA PIN
Note that your M-PESA PIN is used to authenticate Pochi La Biashara transactions and should not be shared with anyone else.
For Support or queries, you can contact the service provider via call line 100, 200 or 234; or visit any Safaricom Retail shop or Care Desks
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.