The field of science and technology is developing in Africa. Many universities are collaborating to bring quality education in the field of science and technology. Private and government individuals are working together to enhance the terms of science and technology.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology is ranked as one of the best sciences and technology universities. It won top place throughout the world. In 2018, it won the title of the overall best university.
We have provided here a list of the ten best science and technology universities in Africa.
10 Best Universities of Science and Technology in Africa
1. Cape Peninsula University of Technology
The university was created in 2005 and had the first rank in African science and tech. It is a merger of peninsula technikon and cape technikon institutes. About 35,000 students are studying in this university, located in Cape Town, South Africa. The university has five campuses located in Cape Town, Wellington, Bellville, Granger Bay, and Mowbray.
Students can enrol in six fields of education;
- Informatics and design,
- Applied science,
- Health and wellness science,
- Business management science,
2. Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
The sixth best university of Africa was founded in 1951. In 2011 the university had a population of 23,591 students. It has two other campuses located in Accra, Sunyani. This rapidly developing university facilitates its students to get both graduate and postgraduate degrees.
In addition, it allows both international and national students to enrol in it. Its tuition fee for graduate and postgraduate students is between 1000 dollars to 5 thousand dollars.
Moreover, here students will get regular homework related to their assignments and research papers, etc. If you are not good to do them, you can search for how to pay to do my assignment. You will find numerous pro assignment experts to get help in this regard.
It has six different colleges offering different courses.
- College of arts and build environment,
- College of agriculture and natural resources,
- College of Engineering,
- College of humanities and social sciences,
- College of health sciences,
- College of sciences.
3. Tshwane University of Technology
It is the second great university in Africa. It was constructed in Gauteng in 2003. Around 60,000 students are getting an education here. The university’s six sub-campuses are located in Ga-Rankuwa, Soshanguve, Nelspruit, Pretoria, Witbank, and Polokwane.
It allows students to enrol in the following faculties;
- The Arts,
- Economics and finance,
- Information and communication technology,
- Management Science,
- Engineering and the built environment,
4. Durban University of technology
Durban University got 3rd place in the ranking of best African science and tech universities. It is the best university that also offers complete courses in other fields. It was founded in 2002 in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, after merging Technikon Natal and ML Sultan. The university is offering degrees for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It contains a population of more than thirty thousand students on seven campuses. Durban University is also running 15 education centres and institutes to facilitate students.
It offers six faculties of education given below;
- Faculty of management science,
- Faculty of applied science,
- Faculty of health science,
- Faculty of management and informatics,
- Faculty of Engineering and the built environment,
- Faculty of arts and design,
5. Namibia University of science and technology
It has 4th place in the list of best African universities of science and technology. The university has a great and reputed history and is located in Khomas Region. It was first established in 1980 and is also popular with the name NUST. The university became a polytechnic institute in 1994, then was transformed into the university of science and tech in 2015. There is a population of 5000 students at Namibia University.
It offers the following courses;
- Natural resources and spatial sciences,
- Health and applied sciences,
- Management sciences,
- Human sciences,
- Computing and informatics,
6. Central university of technology
The Central University of Technology is the 5th best university for faculty of African science and tech. It is a historical institute serving in the field of education for the last 40 years. It offers both postgraduate and graduates’ degrees to above 12,500 students.
It offers different courses in 4 faculties;
- Health and environmental sciences,
- Management sciences,
- Engineering and informational technology,
7. Arab academy for science, technology, and maritime transport
Arab academy for science is the 7th best university of African science and technology. It was established in 2001 and found a place in the best universities in the country. This reputable university has five campuses in Smart village, Cairo, Aswan, Alexandria, and port. It offers both degrees, graduate and postgraduate.
There are the following colleges associated with a university that offers different courses.
- Language and communication,
- Management and technology,
- Engineering and technology,
- Computing and information technology,
- Maritime transport and technology,
- International transport and logistics,
- Graduate school of business,
- College of Law,
- College of pharmacy,
- Fisheries technology and aquaculture,
8. University Tecnica de Angola
It takes 8th place in the top 10 list of science and technology universities. It is located in Luanda, Angola. The university was first established in 2007. Up to 15000 students are studying in this popular university.
It is offering the following courses;
- Arts and social science,
- Management and economics,
9. Vaal University of technology
Vaal University is ranked 9th. This historical university was established in 1966. Its building is constructed in Gauteng. The university has a population of 15000 students that are doing graduate and postgraduate degrees in 300 programs. It has four campuses in Kempton Park, Upington, Secunda, Klerksdorp.
The university offers;
- Engineering and technology,
- Applied and computer science,
- Management science
10. Sudan University of science and technology
This university was first found many years ago, in 1902. It was established as Khartoum technical school and then transformed into Sudan University in 1990. There are ten campuses and 23 institutes of the university.
It has colleges for the following fields,
- Petroleum engineering
- Engineering science,
- Veterinary medicine,
- Agricultural studies,
- Graduate studies,
- Medical radiologic sciences,
- Medical laboratory sciences,
- Graduate studies,
We have provided you with a list of the ten best universities that can help you find your dreams. Many universities are offering many different programs that can lead you towards the best profession in the future.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.