If you have recently applied for a HELB loan and are eager to know if your application was a success, you’re in the right place.
This comprehensive guide will walk you through each step you need to take to check your application status using the HELB website.
In other practical information, HELB emphasized the 15th of every month as the due date for HELB remittances. New employers were also encouraged to register on the HELB Employer portal.
Employed students pursuing various levels of education, including Professional Courses, Higher National Diplomas, Bachelors, Postgraduate-Diplomas, Masters, or PhDs in Kenya can apply for the Jielimishe Loan offered by the board.
HELB Account Registration
Contrary to popular misconception, registering for a HELB account is easy. Here’s how:
- Visit www.helb.co.ke – the official HELB portal.
- Locate and click on ‘Products’, then proceed to the ‘HELB loans’ section.
- Depending on your educational status, select ‘undergraduate loan’, ‘Jielimishe loan’ or ‘TVET loan’.
- At the bottom of the page, click ‘Apply Now’.
- On the registration section, choose ‘applicant registration’ for students or ’employer registration’ if you’re an employer.
- Fill in your requisite details, including National ID and email address to set up your HELB account.
To activate your account, navigate to the HELB email sent to your inbox and follow the link provided. After entering the activation code from your email, click ‘Proceed’. Your HELB portal account is now ready for use.
Checking Your HELB Loan Status
Once your account is set up and activated, it’s time to check your loan status. Here’s how:
- Visit www.helb.co.ke and login using your credentials.
- Navigate to “loan status”.
- Find and click on “Disbursement” to view your loan disbursement status.
For any inquiries or assistance, reach out to HELB through Tel: +254 711 052 000 or Email: email@example.com. You can also use the HELB USSD code *642# to check your loan disbursement status.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.