Although in theory, anyone can get verified on Facebook, they have to meet strict verification criteria in order to get approved.
Besides following the company’s terms of service, your account should be: Authentic – It should represent a real person, entity, or business.
You should aim for around 500 followers before submitting a verification request on Facebook.
Some users have had luck converting their personal Facebook profile into a brand profile and asking friends to like the brand profile.
How to request for Facebook verified badge
Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap.
- Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
- Go to the Facebook Page Verification page.
- Choose the account for verification (page or profile)
- Submit the documents confirming you’re a real person.
- Choose the profile/page category.
- Select the country/region.
- Describe your audience.
- Add details that prove your brand’s online presence.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.