All pregnant women who are Kenyan Citizens are eligible to be members of Free Maternal Services.
Where to Register
- Mobile phone
- NHIF Online registration portal – Here
- Contracted Healthcare providers
- NHIF service centres
- Huduma centres countrywide
- Pregnant women of age 18 years and above are registered using their national identification cards and Antenatal care records
- Pregnant women under 18 years are registered using their guardians’ national identification cards and Antenatal care record
- Pregnant women without national identification cards or guardians are registered using Antenatal care records
*On completion of the registration, a membership card will be issued.
How To Register For Linda Mama Via Phone
Step 1 – Dial *263# on your phone.
Step 2 – Select 1 on the NHIF mobile menu
Step 3 – Select your language option
Step 4 – Select Free Maternity as your scheme
Step 5 – Choose the type of identification for registration
Step 6 – Enter your identification number to complete the registration.
You will then present FMS number assigned on registration to any of the contracted NHIF health care providers for activation and verification of details.