CBA trading currently as NCBA, developed a mobile banking service to ensure that users can access banking services from the comfort of their phone via Loop App.
With Loop Users can inquire about their balance, view mini-statement, funds transfer to M-Pesa, airtime purchase and more.
How to register for Loop
Visit any of our branches and fill in the Electronic Banking Form available at our customer service desks.
You can download the application forms on their website www.cbagroup.com and drop them off at NCBA branch near you once they are complete.
How to register on Loop
- Got to Playstore or Apple store and download the appGoogle Play or Apple Store.
- Input your registered mobile number (the one indicated on the form)
- Enter the PIN received via SMS.
How to get a loan on loop
Loop allows its users to access loans of up to Ksh. 3 million and overdraft of up to Ksh. 100,000. The loan repayment period is between 6-36 months.
Use below steps to access loop loans;
- Launch the loop loan app
- Log in with your number and Pin
- On the Menu categories below you will see loans tab
- Click on it and Apply
How to transfer money from MPESA to LOOP
To deposit money to your loop account, use NCBA Loop Mpesa Pay Bill 714777
- Go to your M-Pesa Toolkit
- Select Pay Bill and enter Loop business number 71477
- Enter your CBA Loop account number or your mobile phone number
- Complete transaction.
How to transfer money from one loop account to another
- Log in to your CBA Loop account
- Click on the Menu segment on the left side of the app
- Select send money option
- Choose send money to mobile option, then send via Loop
- Fill in the recipients’ details, amount to send
- Click send
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.