A resignation letter is a brief letter that is written to an employer to inform them that you are leaving your current position.
The letter should be professional and polite, and should include the following information:
- The date of your resignation
- A statement that you are resigning from your position
- The date of your last day of work
- A brief explanation of your reasons for leaving (if you want to provide them)
- A thank you to your employer for the opportunities and experiences you have had while working for the company
Here is an example of a resignation letter:
I am writing to inform you that I am resigning from my position as [Job Title] with [Company Name]. My last day of work will be [Date].
I have greatly enjoyed my time with the company and am grateful for the opportunities and experiences I have had. However, I have decided that it is time for me to move on and pursue other career opportunities.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
It is important to keep your resignation letter brief and to the point and to avoid any negative comments about the company or your coworkers.
Your letter should be professional and respectful and should leave the door open for a positive relationship with your employer in the future.