Poa! Internet is an affordable internet service provider that delivers unlimited internet connection to individuals, households, and small businesses.
The internet service provider brings significant social benefit to the communities we serve by offering free access to digital content including educational and health materials as well as generating substantial employment opportunities.
How To Get Access To Poa! Internet
Poa! buys fibre connection bandwidth from existing telecom companies which then connect to customers’ antennas via radio frequencies.
It provides affordable internet services in select areas of Kenya. To get access to Poa! Internet, you can follow these steps:
- Check if Poa! Internet is available in your area: Poa! Internet currently offers services in select areas in Kenya. You can visit their website or contact their customer support to check if their services are available in your area.
- Choose a package: Poa! Internet offers different packages with varying speeds and data limits. You can choose a package that suits your needs and budget.
- Apply for installation: Once you have chosen a package, you can apply for installation. You will need to provide your details, including your name, phone number, and location. Poa! Internet will then schedule an installation appointment.
- Pay for installation and first-month subscription: You will need to pay for the installation and the first-month subscription fee before the installation can take place. Poa! Internet offers various payment options, including mobile money i.e MPesa and bank transfers.
- Wait for installation: A technician will come to your location to install the equipment and set up your internet connection. Once the installation is complete, you can start using Poa! Internet.
If you encounter any issues during the installation or use of Poa! Internet, you can contact their customer support for assistance.
Poa! Internet Coverage regions
|Canaan Estate||Congo Area|
|Dagoretti Market||Dandora Phase 1|
|Dandora Phase 4||DES|
|Donholm Phase 8||Kwa Ndege|
|Githurai 44||Githurai 45|
|Kahawa Sukari||Kahawa Wendani|
|Kahawa West||Kambi Muru|
|Kaloleni (City Stadium)||Kariobangi North|
|Kawangware 46||Kawangware 56|
|Kiambu CBD||Kikuyu Road|
|Kinoo kwa Chief||Kinoo Stage Area|
|Mathare North||Mlango Soko|
|Nasra Gardens Estate||Tena|
|Umoja Phase 1||Umoja Inner Core|
|Uthiru Chief’s Camp||Uthiru Cooperation|
Poa! Internet Packages
- POA offers a single internet package of up to 4 Mbps for just Ksh.1,500 per month.
- Poa! Internet one-off installation fee is Ksh. 3,500 and thereafter monthly payment of Ksh.1,500 per month.
How To Pay Poa! Internet
To pay POA internet via Mpesa, you can follow the steps below:
Simply go to:
- Your Mpesa Menu
- Lipa na Mpesa
- Buy Goods and Services
- Enter the Till no. 311554
- Key in the amount
- Enter your PIN then click ‘Send’
- You will receive a confirmation message from M-Pesa and POA internet.
- Your POA internet account should be credited within a few minutes.
- Use the same Mpesa number that you gave at the point of registration.
- In case you want to use a different number, log in to your poa! internet account.
- Click on ‘My settings’ then select ‘Change phone numbers’. You can either change your primary number or add a secondary number.
- You may then proceed to make the payment.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.