TECNO partnered with the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (MFA) to make the TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition in the Kenyan market.
The CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition is the latest Camon 19 series after the launch of TECNO Camon 19 series in June this year with various versions like TECNO Camon 19, TECNO Camon 19 Pro and TECNO Camon 19 Pro 5G.
The CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition, will be retailing for KES 35,000 and is available at Safaricom shops, Jumia, MASOKO and all TECNO branded shops countrywide.
The device is interesting in that it utilizes “sunlight drawing” technology – more formally known as polychromatic photoisomer technology to change color when hit by sunlight.
This is done in a process that breaks through the technical limitations of single-color or dual-color discoloration and is inspired by the works of Mondrian, enabling the phone’s shell to follow geometrical patterns of color change in the sun.
A Unique Partnership Formed from Artistic Inspiration TECNO and the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston have joined to bring the unique vision of Piet Mondrian – the Dutch pioneer of abstract art best known for his bold and colorful block paintings – to a new format that is accessible to consumers in a way not previously explored. This partnership has been facilitated through artistry, a specialist in art and cultural IP licensing globally.
TECNO pays tribute to Piet Mondrian by presenting polychromatic photoisomer technology in a classic and minimalist mobile phone design to perfectly inherit his pure artistic spirit.
“We’ve taken everything our users love about the CAMON series – great camera, stylish look, and super thin bezel – and created a smartphone experience that delivers a true one-of-a-kind aesthetic never before seen on a mobile device. Today, with the continuous development of the consumer experience economy, art and commercial products are now intertwined. We are so excited to unveil the CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition to reinforce our commitment to innovation – both in the arts and in tech.” said Alex Liu, Regional Marketing Manager of Kenya, TECNO Mobile.
The Mondrian Edition has key features which include:
- First high-clear crystal sensitive lens with RGBW sensor for the 64MP Bright Night Portrait
- The 0.98mm bezel offers the industry’s slimmest form factor, framing a 6.8-inch FHD+ display, to deliver an unsurpassed immersive experience.
- Aesthetic design of the dual-ring triple-camera design perfectly balances the camera and back panel aesthetic to create a seamless overall feeling. The metal dual-ring is perfectly integrated with the triple camera using an anodizing process, bringing a sense of professional performance.
- 50MP 2X Optical-Zoom Lens for clearer, more detailed portraits
- AI Face Beauty technology intelligently identifies different facial structures and skin tones and delivers smoothing complexions and accurate skin tones
- Powerful performance optimizes the phone for clarity, brightness, and color accuracy for a stunning viewing experience. Certified by TuV Rheinland, the display minimizes blue light for more comfortable viewing, reducing eye strain and fatigue.
Courtesy of its exceptional craftsmanship and its innovative visual appearance, TECNO CAMON 19 Pro
Mondrian Edition recently collected two international design awards:
- 2022 MUSE Design Award (US)
- The A Design Award (Italy)
The MUSE Design Awards is a leading international award competition that aims to promote excellence in various design industries by providing professionals and brands with a platform to compete on the world stage.
The MUSE Design Awards is created by the International Awards Associate (IAA) in New York and is known for its rigorous judging system and high-quality criteria.
While A Design Award is the world’s leading annual international design competition recognized by ICOGRADA(International Council of Graphic Design Associations) and the European Design Association. A Design Competition is the largest design competition in the world and awards are given to the best designs, design concepts, products, and services.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.