To conduct private registration in social networks, apps and websites, you can SMS receive online. In today’s digital world, this is becoming less of a whim than a necessity. Even if the user absolutely trusts some Internet resources and is confident in their security, there are still a lot of reasons why registering via SMS to virtual numbers will be beneficial.
5 Reasons to Use a Virtual Phone Number for Registration
- Maintaining anonymity and protecting confidential data
- Ability to create a new page on social networks in case of blocking
- Easy opening of those websites that require registration to continue reading
- Opportunity to separate personal and business pages in social networks
- Verifying as a local resident on foreign web resources that are not available in one’s region
How to Complete the Verification Procedure Using a Virtual SMS Number
The OnlineSIM platform has made it as easy as possible to receive SMS with a registration code, so that it takes just a few minutes for users. You can go through the entire procedure in a few steps:
- Create an account on the OnlineSIM platform for receiving SMS with codes online
- Choose the type of virtual number you need – disposable or rental-based – and make the required deposit
- From the list of different countries, select the one the citizen of which you want to register
- Specify the website on which you are going to verify
- Insert the proposed virtual number into the online registration form on the selected Internet resource
- As soon as an SMS with a code arrives in your account, enter it on the verification form
Registering on websites and apps with a free virtual numbers is as easy as using your permanent phone number. However, this option has a huge advantage: all your data and identity will be reliably protected from both scammers and ordinary curious people. OnlineSIM is your reliable assistant in matters of privacy and security!