Absa’s Timiza app allows users to do banking on the phone whether opening an account, get an instant loan, transfer funds or purchase insurance.
With the Timiza App, users can also save and earn returns with Zidisha savings account.
Benefits of having the Timiza App is that you can get instant loans on your phone, deposit funds, purchase airtime or pay for KPLC/ZUKU/DSTV/GOTV bills.
Requirements for a customer to have a Timiza Account?
• Must be a registered Safaricom Subscriber.
• You must be a Safaricom M-PESA customer.
• Have an active Safaricom M-PESA account/line.
• Hold a Kenyan National ID
To qualify for a Timiza loan, you need to be an M-PESA subscriber for more than 6 months, actively use other Safaricom services such as voice, data and M-PESA.
Timiza Loan attracts an interest charge of 1.083% charged once and a facilitation fee
of 5% of the amount borrowed for a term of 30 days.
How to apply for a Timiza loan Via app:
- Go to Google Playstore and search for Timiza and install
- Launch the app on your phone.
- Fill in the required details.
- Enter your Safaricom mobile number and National ID in to register.
- Set your preferred PIN number
- Select My loans.
- Check your loan limit.
- Choose Request loan.
- Input amount of money you want to borrow.
- Press continue.
- Timiza will confirm that the loan application was successful
- If have qualified for the loan. It will be sent immediately to your phone.
How to apply for a Timiza loan using USSD *848#
Follow these steps:
- On your phone dial *848#
- Enter your Timiza PIN to log in and press send.
- Select third option for a Loan and send.
- On the next page pick option 1: request loan and click send.
- Next, pick the first option – Get Cash
- Enter loan amount and click send.
- Confirm details and select accept.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from Timiza.
How to repay Timiza Loan
- Open Safaricom Toolkit
- Go to Mpesa
- Select Lipa na Mpesa option.
- Choose Pay Bill and enter Timiza paybill number 300067
- Input your phone no. on the account number.
- Enter the amount to repay
- Key in your Mpesa PIN.
- confirm if all the details are correct and click Ok.
- Wait for a confirmation message from Timiza and Mpesa.
To get in touch with Timiza customer care
Call: +254 709 213 000
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.