Utunzi loan app is a digital lending platform that offers affordable and instant mobile loans on your android phone.
Users can borrow from as low as Ksh500 to a maximum of Ksh100000. The eligibility for the loan depends on your phone transaction history and the questionnaire you fill when signing up. The money is sent to your MPESA account within minutes upon approval.
How to download Utunzi Loan App
- Go to the Google Play store in your android mobile phone
- Download the Utunzi loan app
- Install the application in your mobile phone
- Use your phone number and Identification number to sign up
How to apply for Utunzi Loans
- Login into your utunzi app
- Tap on the ‘Apply for a loan’ icon
- Enter the amount of money you wish to borrow
- Answer the questions you are required to answer
- Attach a photo of your Identification Card
- An applicant can also add referees if needed to testify on the applicant’s character
- Submit and if approved the loan is disbursed within minutes to your MPESA account.
How to repay Utunzi Loan via MPESA PayBill
- Go to the MPESA menu
- Click on Lipa na MPESA
- Select the Pay bill option
- Enter Utunzi loan Paybill number 800950
- Input the Account Number which is your phone number
- Enter the Amount to repay (which is the amount of loan owed)
- Then press OK and you will get a notification on your repayment status.
Utunzi Loan App contacts
To reach Utunzi loan app customer care SMS or Call 0720686009 or 0721843974 or email them at email@example.com
Applicants can also use in-app support to send them a message from the app.
You can also visit them at their offices located at Vitram Plaza, 3rd Floor, Nairobi.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.