You can easily apply for KNEC Examiners Training online by visiting examinersapp.knec.ac.ke and providing your personal details.
Applicants are required to fill in sections 2.0 and 4.0 manually, attach the testimonials listed in the application form and forward them to KNEC so as to reach the Council on or before 25th September 2021.
Follow the simple steps below to apply for KNEC Examiners Training
- Access the Knec examiners portal using the link examinersapp.knec.ac.ke
- Login If you have a cp2 account.
- Click create an account if you don’t have an account.
- After login, fill in your personal details and click save
- On the dashboard, click apply for training
- Select the vacancy and apply
Only qualified Teachers who have presented all the required documents will be shortlisted for the training exercise. Training will be conducted physically in venues that will be communicated by KNEC after shortlisting.