Depositing money to your Co-operative Bank account is pretty simple with Lipa na M-Pesa, using the paybill number 400200.
- Go to M-Pesa menu, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the Co-operative Bank Lipa paybill number 400200 and press “OK”
- Select “Enter account no” i.e. Co-operative Bank account number (e.g. 0100 xxxx xxxx) and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press OK
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Co-operative Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.