With Safaricom Mpesa, you can be able to collect payments easily with no time limitations using Lipa na MPesa PayBill service.
Pay Bill is a cash collection service that allows your organisation to collect money on a regular basis from your customers through M-PESA.
With the service, users can also be able to do low transaction costs which include easy fund disbursement as they choose to use the funds collected to pay for supplies, wages, salaries or other services.
How to register for M-PESA Paybill
- Visit Safaricom’s Lipa na M-PESA Portal
- Indicate that you are applying for a short-term Paybill number
- Select the purpose of the paybill number.
- Subject to the purpose of the Paybill, certain documents will be required
- Proceed to register, select the period you will require the PayBill number between 1 month and 6 months
- Fill in your personal details on the online form, i.e bank details
- You will be required to validate your identity via a verification code sent on your phone
- Attach the required documents
- Applications take around 24 hours to be approved.
On your mobile device
- Dial *100#
- Choose MPESA
- Go to M-PESA Products
- Select M-PESA Paybill request
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.