You can easily apply to personal loans amounting Ksh.1,500 to Ksh. 50,000 via Opesa loan App, the procedure is fairly straightforward.
How to get a loan from OPesa
- Go to play store and Download OPesa loan app
- Launch the app and click on “Apply Now”.
- Click register now.
- Enter your phone number.
- Confirm number with a verification code sent
- Set your password and continue
- Enter your personal information i.e name Date of birth and ID and Submit
- Check your loan limit and Click “Apply Now”.
- On “Repay Term” select 15 days.
- Click next and submit
- After a successful review, your loan will be sent to your M-Pesa account.
How to repay Opesa loan
You can easily repay your loan using Opesa Paybill number 606280
- Go to Mpesa toolkit
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- choose Paybill and enter Opesa business number 606280
- Enter your mobile number as account number
- Enter the loan amount to repay
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and click ok to confirm if details are correct
- Finally, submit to repay your Opesa Loan
Office Address: Ring Road Parklands, Building: Apollo Center, Sarit Centre Nairobi
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.