PesaPap is a mobile banking service allowing Family Bank customers to control and access their bank on their mobile phones either via the app or dialing Pesapap USSD * 325#.
PesaPap allows users to view mini statements, save money, pay bills, purchase airtime, transfer funds as well as access mobile loans. PesaPap loan comes with an interest of 6.62 % per month with a loans amounting to Ksh 50,000.
How to register with PesaPap
- Go to Google playstore or Apple store and download Pesapap or dial Dial *325#
- After downloading, launch and open Wallet Account from the menu
- Register your details i.e full names, ID Number & Mobile Phone Number
- Proceed to registration. Your phone number is your account number.
How to save with PesaPap Wallet Savings
- Launch pesapap Application
- From PesaPap Wallet menu select My Savings
- Click Save Money
- Enter Amount to save
- Select the appropriate plan. You can open as many plans as you wish to suit your goals.
How to Apply a loan with Pesapap
- Launch PesaPap App
- Go to Wallet menu
- Select My Loans
- Select request loan
- Enter the amount to borrow and submit.
- Enter your PIN to process
- Details of the loan will be displayed followed by an SMS confirmation.
How to Repay PesaPap Loan using Mpesa
- Go to your Mpesa toolkit on your phone.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Select the Pay Bill option and enter PesaPap Paybill number 222111.
- Enter your mobile number in the account number segment.
- Input the amount of money you wish to repay.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and click Ok to repay.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Mpesa.
PesaPap Loan Contacts
Number: 0703 095 000.