PesaPap is a mobile banking service allowing Family Bank customers to control and access their bank on their mobile phones either via the app or dialing Pesapap USSD * 325#.
PesaPap allows users to view mini statements, save money, pay bills, purchase airtime, transfer funds as well as access mobile loans. PesaPap loan comes with an interest of 6.62 % per month with a loans amounting to Ksh 50,000.
How to register with PesaPap
- Go to Google playstore or Apple store and download Pesapap or dial Dial *325#
- After downloading, launch and open Wallet Account from the menu
- Register your details i.e full names, ID Number & Mobile Phone Number
- Proceed to registration. Your phone number is your account number.
How to save with PesaPap Wallet Savings
- Launch pesapap Application
- From PesaPap Wallet menu select My Savings
- Click Save Money
- Enter Amount to save
- Select the appropriate plan. You can open as many plans as you wish to suit your goals.
How to Apply a loan with Pesapap
- Launch PesaPap App
- Go to Wallet menu
- Select My Loans
- Select request loan
- Enter the amount to borrow and submit.
- Enter your PIN to process
- Details of the loan will be displayed followed by an SMS confirmation.
How to Repay PesaPap Loan using Mpesa
- Go to your Mpesa toolkit on your phone.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Select the Pay Bill option and enter PesaPap Paybill number 222111.
- Enter your mobile number in the account number segment.
- Input the amount of money you wish to repay.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and click Ok to repay.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Mpesa.
PesaPap Loan Contacts
Number: 0703 095 000.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.