Google contacts are a management tool that is developed by Google to backup and restore your mobile phone contacts.
How to backup Google Contacts
By default, Google offers the ability to sync the contacts to your Gmail account.
It’s switched on by default. To perform manually, you can go to;
Settings > About Phone > Google Account > Account Sync > and Switch on Contacts tab.
One simple method for easy contacts backup Android and retrievals is to follow these steps:
- Open contacts application
- Ensure the existence of all contacts
- Now press menu button
- Click on it then select account and sync.
- Choose the “add account” then press enter.
- Google will now request you to enter your login details.
- Sign in and then select the sync option.
- Once the process is complete, tap finish and your contacts are now fully saved to Google.
How to Recover Google Contacts
Step by step illustrated below to recover Google Contacts:
- First, you should go to the Google contact
- Tap on the menu bar go to more and tap on the undo change.
- The menu bar will show on the top left corner of the screen.
- After that, you have so many options in the undo the change, select the appropriate time to include the deleted contact then click on restore.
- Select the time then click on confirm.
- In this way, your deleted merged and edited contacts will be restored at the time which you choose.