You will now be required to book appointments to visit a huduma centre, you can do this by booking an appointment on their website.
Service by Appointment is a new service by the government that allows customers to book an appointment to seek services at select Huduma Centres.
How to book an appointment at huduma centre
- Visit appointment.hudumakenya.go.ke
- Fill in your details as it is in your National ID and Phone number
- You will receive the username and activation code via SMS
- Go to the log-in page and key in the details you received via SMS
- Proceed to book your appointment.
- Visit Huduma center GPO on the specific day, and the specific time you have booked your appointment.
Booking an appointment at huduma centre via call
You can alternatively book appointments to visit a huduma centre by making a phone call using 020 6900 020 and in case you have challenges making the online appointment.
Huduma Centre contacts
P.O Box 30510, 00100 Nairobi.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.