You can remove data from your Tecno Camon device by resetting it to factory settings. Resetting this way is also called “formatting” or a “hard reset.”
Here’s how to do it.
- Turn off your Techno Camon by holding the Power button
- Switch back on as you hold the Volume Up and Power buttons
- Release the Power key when the Tecno logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down, use the Power button to confirm that.
- Choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Camon mobile phone