You can remove data from your Tecno Camon device by resetting it to factory settings. Resetting this way is also called “formatting” or a “hard reset.”
Here’s how to do it.
- Turn off your Techno Camon by holding the Power button
- Switch back on as you hold the Volume Up and Power buttons
- Release the Power key when the Tecno logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down, use the Power button to confirm that.
- Choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Camon mobile phone
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.