You can easily check to find out if your HELB loan application has been successfully approved and disbursed by visiting HELB website.
How to Check HELB loan status
- Go to your browser and visit HELB website www.helb.co.ke
- On the page menu items click on the student portal (You must be registered)
- Login using your details
- Click on “loan status”
- Click on “Disbursement” a form indicating your loan disbursement status will appear
- You can check amount awarded and date disbursed
You can also check with the bank that you used during the first time when you registered for HELB. Students with HELB smart card can use it to check their loan disbursement status.
Alternatively, students can check also check their HELB loan disbursement status through the HELB USSD code: *642#
- On your mobile phone dial*642#
- Select and click the login option
- Choose loan application and disbursement
- Select loan disbursement
- You will receive an SMS concerning your loan disbursement status.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.