You can easily keep track of your Kenya Power (KPLC) Bill to enable you to make payments through their various digital platforms.
To do this, you need a mobile phone or an internet connection to get the information through an SMS or email.
How to check your KPLC Bill via SMS
The e-bill SMS service allows you to query your electricity account balance using SMS Number 97771. The service will cost you Ksh5 above the normal SMS rates.
- Create a new message and type only the first part of your account number i.e 998877-01, just type 998877.
- Send the message to 97771.
- You will receive an automatic reply with your account balance details.
How to check your KPLC Bill Online
- To do this you need to visit the official website of Kenya Power through www.kplc.co.ke
- Once there, click the menu section written Bill/Meter Querry which will redirect you to another tab.
- Input your account number
- Click search
- You will get your bill balance.
How to check your electricity bill via USSD
To access KPLC pre-paid services including buying tokens and checking your latest token refill you can use *977# USSD Code.
How to check your electricity bill via E-mail
- Send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org address.
- Input the first part of your KPLC account number in the subject of the email
- KPLC E-bill service will send an automatic reply to your e-mail address.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.