Ghost comments are becoming a popular trend on Facebook, it involves leaving a blank comment as a reply popularly used by people who have no exact reaction to a post.
Ghost comments are practically blank and they have no texts apart from the name of the Facebook user who commented on the post.
Here is a step by step guide on how to ghost comment on Facebook
- To begin with, start and log in the Facebook App or log in to the website
- When logged in, find out a post that you would like to comment on.
- Then, type any comment you wish.
- Click on ‘Send a comment’.
- Once the comment is sent on Facebook, this is where the hack starts.
- Now press and hold the comment you have sent on Facebook.
- A pop-up will open on the app, then choose “Edit Comment.”
- On the “Edit Comment” window, you do not have to do anything.
- Just click on “Done” and the app will process your edit.
- This will not only change the comment, but it will turn blank.
A user will only be able to see your name in the comment box, and your comment will not be visible.