Ghost comments are becoming a popular trend on Facebook, it involves leaving a blank comment as a reply popularly used by people who have no exact reaction to a post.
Ghost comments are practically blank and they have no texts apart from the name of the Facebook user who commented on the post.
Here is a step by step guide on how to ghost comment on Facebook
- To begin with, start and log in the Facebook App or log in to the website
- When logged in, find out a post that you would like to comment on.
- Then, type any comment you wish.
- Click on ‘Send a comment’.
- Once the comment is sent on Facebook, this is where the hack starts.
- Now press and hold the comment you have sent on Facebook.
- A pop-up will open on the app, then choose “Edit Comment.”
- On the “Edit Comment” window, you do not have to do anything.
- Just click on “Done” and the app will process your edit.
- This will not only change the comment, but it will turn blank.
A user will only be able to see your name in the comment box, and your comment will not be visible.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.