Step by Step procedure on how Kenyan teachers can declare their wealth online using the official TSC website. Declaration of income, assets and liabilities forms are filled online.
Wealth declaration procedure:
Below is a guide on how TSC Teachers can declare their wealth for income assets and liabilities online:
- Visit the official TSC website tsc.go.ke
- Click on online services menu and go to Teachers Online Services submenu
- You will be redirected to teachersonline.go.ke
- Click on the Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities
- Enter your TSC number and click NEXT
- Sign Up by entering your correct contact details
- Use your TSC number and password to log in
- Read all the instructions and click NEXT
- Fill in the wealth declaration form where you will be required to enter your wealth details and that of your spouse
NOTE: Capturing Spouse(s) and dependents: Enter your spouse(s) and dependent’s details. One can capture more dependents by repeating the same process. Teachers Service Commission TSC Wealth Declaration.
NOTE: Dependent’s Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities: The list of dependents is on the right side of the window, click on Declare statement under the Actions column on the far right. If not applicable, click Next to proceed.