The eCitizen platform enables Kenyan citizens, residents and visitors to access and pay for government services online via MPesa Paybill.
The portal is a centralized hub for all government services from various departments including the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA), Department of Immigration, Ministry of Lands, and the State Law Office, under the office of the Attorney General.
How To Pay For E-Citizen via MPesa
To pay for eCitizen via MPesa Paybill number 206206, follow the below steps
- Go to MPESA toolkit on your phone
- Select Lipa Na MPesa option in the drop-down
- Choose Paybill option and enter eCitizen MPesa Paybill number 206206
- Asks for an account number, which is automatically generated based on the service you used.
- Enter the amount, which was generated from the invoice.
- Key in MPesa Pin and Press Send.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your eCitizen payment is successful.