Are you stuck and wondering how you can delete a page in Microsoft word? You can easily do that by following the procedures below.
How to delete a page in Microsoft word
- Go to the unwanted blank page
- Click as close to the bottom of the page as you can get
- Press your backspace key until the page is removed.
- Select the blank page
- Go to the View tab
- Select Navigation Pane in the Show section
- Select the blank page thumbnail in the left panel, and press your delete key until it is removed.
- Go to the Page Layout tab
- Click the Margins button
- Select Custom Margins.
- Click the Layout tab.
- In the drop-down menu next to Section start, make sure that New page is selected.
- Click OK.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.