You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app, to permanently delete your account go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer.
The below guide will show you how you can go about deleting your Instagram Account;
- Log in to your Instagram account on a browser.
- Go to settings
- Click on delete your account
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Re-enter your password.
- The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.