OKash is one of the most popular micro-lending applications in Kenya, you can easily get a loan from Okash anytime, anywhere.
Anyone among 18-55 can borrow Kes. 1,500 to 70,000 from OKash and receive the cash instantly via M-Pesa.
Tenure: From 91 days to 365 days.
Loan Amount: from Kes.1, 500 to Kes. 70,000.
The maximum APR is 36%.
Origination Fee: Range from Kes.100 – Kes. 600.
For example, 91 – day loan payment terms have an origination fee of 8.7%. For the loan processed with a principal amount of 1,000, the origination fee would be Kes.87, the total amount due would be Kes.1,087.
How to get Okash Loan
- Go to Google play store and download Okash
- Once installed, create your account by clicking sign-up
- Enter your details
- Input and verify your phone number
- Activate your account
- Check your loan limit
- Choose the amount to borrow
- Enter the duration of the loan and apply
How to repay Okash loan
You can repay Okash Loan via M-PESA Paybill Number 612224
- Launch Safaricom Tool Kit
- Select M-PESA
- Go to Lipa na M-PESA and Select Pay Bill
- Enter Okash PayBill Number 612224and continue
- Enter your phone number as the Account no.
- Enter Amount and press OK
- Enter M-PESA PINand proceed to make payments
We’re always excited to hear from you! Should you have any queries, suggestions or feedback, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 020-7659988.
Facebook page: @OKashOfficial
Address: Kalamu House, Westlands, Grevillea Grove, Nairobi City, Kenya.