OKash is one of the most popular micro-lending applications in Kenya, you can easily get a loan from Okash anytime, anywhere.
Anyone among 18-55 can borrow Kes. 1,500 to 70,000 from OKash and receive the cash instantly via M-Pesa.
Tenure: From 91 days to 365 days.
Loan Amount: from Kes.1, 500 to Kes. 70,000.
The maximum APR is 36%.
Origination Fee: Range from Kes.100 – Kes. 600.
For example, 91 – day loan payment terms have an origination fee of 8.7%. For the loan processed with a principal amount of 1,000, the origination fee would be Kes.87, the total amount due would be Kes.1,087.
How to get Okash Loan
- Go to Google play store and download Okash
- Once installed, create your account by clicking sign-up
- Enter your details
- Input and verify your phone number
- Activate your account
- Check your loan limit
- Choose the amount to borrow
- Enter the duration of the loan and apply
How to repay Okash loan
You can repay Okash Loan via M-PESA Paybill Number 612224
- Launch Safaricom Tool Kit
- Select M-PESA
- Go to Lipa na M-PESA and Select Pay Bill
- Enter Okash PayBill Number 612224and continue
- Enter your phone number as the Account no.
- Enter Amount and press OK
- Enter M-PESA PINand proceed to make payments
We’re always excited to hear from you! Should you have any queries, suggestions or feedback, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 020-7659988.
Facebook page: @OKashOfficial
Address: Kalamu House, Westlands, Grevillea Grove, Nairobi City, Kenya.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.