You can now easily go live on TikTok and begin streaming your video to increase your engagement and reach new audiences on the app.
Requirements to go live on TikTok
- TikTok requires one to be 16 years and above to create an account
- Have attained 1,000 or more followers to go live on the platform
- Creators above 18 can earn gift points in the process of creation
How to live stream on TikTok
- Open your TikTok App and log in to your account
- Tap the plus + sign located at the bottom centre of the screen
- Then tap on the Live button located next to the option record
- Enter the title of your livestream then select Go Live to start
In case one doesn’t see the option to go live from the recording screen, it’s likely the account hasn’t met the requirements necessary to access the Livestream feature.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.