Are you looking to make a call without revealing your number? Hiding your caller ID can be useful in various situations, whether you’re making a personal or business call.
Hide caller ID Using USSD Short Code
- Launch phone app.
- Dial #31# and then add the full phone number you intend to call. eg, #31#07********
- Go ahead and click on the call button.
- The call receiver will not see the number calling. However, the call will have either “Blocked” or “No Caller ID”, or “Private” tag.
Hide caller ID in Phone Settings
- Launch the Phone app, and open the Menu.
- Choose Settings and then click on Call settings.
- Click on Additional settings, then Caller ID
- Choose “Hide number” and your number will be hidden
- Go to Settings.
- Select Phone.
- Choose Show My Caller ID.
- Disable show my caller ID.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.