There are several ways you can pay for your Safaricom Home Fiber via USSD Code *400# or through MPesa Pay bill number 150501.
How to Upgrade or pay Home Fibre Via USSD
- On your mobile phone dial *400#
- Choose Manage Your Subscriptions
- Select your Fibre package i.e. Fibre only or Fibre Plus
- Choose My existing Account
- Select subscription
- Select Account
- Confirm the subscription and complete payment via M-Pesa
How to pay Safaricom Home Fiber using Paybill Number 150501.
- Go to Mpesa toolkit
- Choose Lipa na Mpesa option
- Select Pay Bill and enter business number 150501
- Input your Safaricom Home Fibre account number under the account number section.
- Put the amount
- Enter M-PESA PIN and confirm the transaction.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.