It is an offence for any person to engage in the teaching service unless such a person is registered as a teacher. TSC provides system provides a platform for online application and registration.
You will need the following details Your TSC number
- National identity card number
- KRA pin
- A designation code
- Your pay station code
- Your bank account number
- Phone number
- Email address
Log in TSC website www.teachersonline.go.ke using your TSC number and password to access your online payslip.
How much do you pay for TSC registration?
The new registration fee (inclusive of bank charges) is 1055 Kenya Shillings payable through M-Pesa business number 625625 or direct bank deposits (National Bank of Kenya A/C No. 0100100090500).
Ensure that you have paid or deposited this amount before you begin the process of TSC registration.
How long does TSC number take after verification?
If you have adhered to all the requirements of registration, TSC will issue you with a registration certificate, which bears the TSC number after verifying your application.
The TSC number is issued within 30 days of filing for registration.
How to pay TSC by MPesa
- Go to MPesa
- Select Lipa na MPesa
- Choose Paybill
- Enter Business Number 625625
- For account number, enter TSC followed by ID number. E.g. TSC32#####1 (no space)
- Input amount: Ksh 1,055
- Input Pin and submit
Once you are done, take a screenshot of your MPesa receipt sent to you after the transaction.
If applying for a duplicate certificate, the fee is Ksh. 2055 which is deposited to the TSC Registration Account (National Bank of Kenya) Account No. 01001005707400.
How to check TSC registration status online
- You can check your TSC by visiting the TSC online services portal. teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
- Click on ‘Registration Status.
- Enter your ID card or passport number and press go.
- You will receive your TSC registration confirmation.
- TSC online payslip registration status
- Once you become a TSC member, you can register for the TSC online payslip.
How do I find my TSC registration number?
- Access the TSC online services portal.
- Go to the page that reads “Status of Teacher Registration Application(s)”. Key in your ID number or passport number
- Press on the “Go” tab and you will instantly receive the details pertaining to the TSC registration status.
- There will be no records of the TSC registration status if your application was unsuccessful. With this simple and comprehensive guide, you can check your TSC registration status and TSC payslip online registration with ease.
- If your application for registration is verified, TSC will issue you with a certificate bearing the TSC number, which you can use to apply for teaching jobs or promotions
Teacher Registration Call 020-2892351, e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org