Safaricom’ Skiza tune is ring-back service enabling users to entertain their callers with your customized sounds and music tunes at a cost of Ksh. 1 daily.
After a while it gets old and boring and you might want to remove your skiza tune, here is a simple procedure on how to go about it.
How to unsubscribe from Safaricom skiza tune
- On your phone Dial *811# to open the Skiza tune menu.
- From the options provided, select ‘Manage My Tune’ option & Click send.
- Choose Skiza tune
- Then Select the Skiza tune that you want to remove.
- From the given options choose ‘Delete’ and click send.
- That’s all. You can repeat the above procedure for other tunes.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.