Are you annoyed about not being able to send a WhatsApp message without saving the contact?
Here is a simple way to send WhatsApp messages without saving a contact number on your phone;
- Open any your phone’s browser i.e Google Chrome, UC Browser, Opera
- Enter this link on your browser: wa.me/ or https://wa.me/
- Copy the number you want to send message to i.e 2547XXXXXXX with country code
- place the number ahead of the / to appear as wa.me/2547XXXXXXX
- Tap to open the link
- You will see a Whatsapp Webpage with the recipient’s mobile number with a button.
- Click on MESSAGE and WhatsApp will launch new conversation to the number.