Are you annoyed about not being able to send a WhatsApp message without saving the contact?
Here is a simple way to send WhatsApp messages without saving a contact number on your phone;
- Open any your phone’s browser i.e Google Chrome, UC Browser, Opera
- Enter this link on your browser: wa.me/ or https://wa.me/
- Copy the number you want to send message to i.e 2547XXXXXXX with country code
- place the number ahead of the / to appear as wa.me/2547XXXXXXX
- Tap to open the link
- You will see a Whatsapp Webpage with the recipient’s mobile number with a button.
- Click on MESSAGE and WhatsApp will launch new conversation to the number.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.