There are several ways you can take a screenshot on your PC, but the most flexible and easy one is the Snipping Tool, this utility comes preinstalled with Windows 10.
You can use Snipping Tool to grab a screenshot and save it as an image file without first pasting the screenshot into another program.
The default snip type is a rectangular snip, but you can also take free-form and full-screen snips along with a window snip.
Here is how to take a screenshot from your laptop or PC
- Search the Snipping Tool from the Start menu and open it.
- In the “Mode” drop-down, choose the kind of screenshot shape you want either – screen to rectangular to a free-form shape.
- Click New and your screen will freeze. You can then use the mouse to create the screenshot.
- The screenshot will then appear in the Snipping Tool window.
- If you want to include something like a tooltip, which only appears after a mouse movement, you can specify how long to wait before taking the screenshot using the Delay menu.
- Once you’ve taken your screenshot, you can use the drawing tools to annotate the screenshot.
- When you’re done, click “File” and then click “Save As” to save the completed screenshot to your computer.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.