Loop digital banking service allows users to make payments to mobile money or to a bank account, the App also allows its users to track and analyze their spending patterns.
You can easily deposit funds to your Loop account via Safaricom’s MPesa at the comfort of your home, below is a step by step guide on how to send money from MPesa to CBA Loop.
- Go to your phone sim toolkit and open MPesa
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa option
- Select Paybill and enter Loop Paybill number 714777 as the business number
- Press Ok
- Next input your CBA Loop mobile number as the Account Number
- Input the amount you want to deposit to the account.
- Finally, key in your M-Pesa PIN and confirm the details then send
Once the transaction is successful, you’ll receive a text message from both MPesa and CBA Loop confirming the transaction details.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.