Payoneer is an online money transfer, digital payment services and users can easily transfer money from Payoneer to MPesa.
Before using Payoneer, or any other digital payment service, we recommend you test your internet connection to make sure the transaction works without interruptions. You can use a website like www.speedcheck.org for this and see how fast your internet is.
- Log in to your Payoneer account.
- Select ‘Withdraw’
- Next, choose ‘Send to another card’.
- On the email address field, insert email@example.com.
- Insert the amount you wish to send
- On the description field enter your ePay username.
- Complete the transaction by clicking on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You will receive an email confirming that the transaction has been initiated.
- You will receive a second email confirming that the transaction has been approved.
- Allow up to 20 minutes after receiving the approval email for the money to reflect in your ePay account.
- Withdraw the money to your Mpesa the funds will reflect in your account.
Withdrawing Money from Payoneer to Bank Account
This is possible only if your bank approves your Payoneer account details.
- Login to your account
- Go to the “WITHDRAW’ SECTION on the Menu and then click on “TO BANK”e.g Payoneer to KCB
- Select your BANK ACCOUNT
- Enter the sum you want to withdraw
- Select the NEXT button that leads to the transaction CONFIRM button
- Wait for 4 to 5 working days for your bank account to be credited with the amount.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.