Airtel Kenya has made it easier for users to update their sim card details online following the directive from the communications authority.
If you do not update these details by 15th April, then your SIM card will be deactivated and released back to the market.
How to update Airtel Sim Card Online
- Visit Airtel Kenya KYC portal here
- Input your Airtel Kenya number.
- You will receive an OTP that will then verify it.
- Enter your ID number.
- Upload the front side of your national ID.
- Enter the back side of your national ID.
- Click Submit and you are done.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.