The deadline for Sim Cards switch off is fast approaching, here’s how to register & update your Telkom Kenya Sim details online.
The Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) is not relenting, and Telecommunication firms are surprisingly silent on deadline extension..
Thanks to Telkom Kenya’s edge and strength on new innovations, customers can now complete the process online and promptly.
The requirements are few, all you’ll need is a good camera and your national Id.
- Click on this link.
- On the portal, enter your Telkom Kenya number.
- Enter your ID number.
- Take photos of both sides of your ID
- Upload the front side of your national ID.
- Also put up the back side of your national ID.
- Click SUBMIT and you should be notified once successfully.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.